// 12 Lap Family Race
- Your family with race at slower safer speeds for all to enjoy!
Electric go kart racing is all about speed, acceleration and handling. That's why the electric karting at Pole Position Raceway features state-of-the-art technology. Our adult karts produce an incredible 18 horsepower and have immediate throttle response. Simply put, they are the best indoor karts in the world, and you'll see why they represent the future of our sport. We spent several million dollars on this technology because it offers the best performance, produces no smelly fumes, and allows us to maintain the most-consistent fleet of karts in the United States. We are able to electronically tune each kart so that performance is nearly identical and measurable, something you can't do with gas technology in the world of indoor go karting. The end result at Pole Position Raceway is an adrenaline-filled ride and the ultimate racing experience that is unique among go kart companies.
- Speeds approaching 25 MPH
- High performance electric motor rated at approximately 18 HP (Comparable gas-powered karts rated at approximately 6 HP)
- Drivers MUST be 58" or taller AND 13 years old (Adult Karts)
- Junior Drivers MUST be at least 48" tall
- If you do not bring your own helmet, you will be required to purchase a $3 headsock
- All racers must be able to safely operate our Des Moines karts.
- Closed-toed shoes required to race in our karts. (Shoe & sock rental are available for a nominal fee.)
- GIFT CARDS AND COUPONS CAN NOT BE USED THROUGH THIS SERVICE
- 1 Family Race
What do I get?
Schedule ( 30m )
Why Pole Position Raceway - Des Moines?
- Indoor, electric karts up to 45 mph
- Junior Karts for 48" or taller up to 25 mph
- Large Arcade
- iRacing Simulator Room